Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Welcome Back, Jon!

Jon returned home this afternoon after visiting his best friend, Jacob, and his wife, Hannah, in Indiana. He left last Friday afternoon and had a really great time. We face timed him on Friday evening, but we didn't talk again. Just texted. This morning I told Jessie that Jon was coming home today and she ran down the hall yelling, "Jon home! Jon home!"  When he came home, she ran to him, gave him a big hug and said "Jon back!" I think someone missed her brother.

There's nothing quite like a child screaming in a restaurant (or anywhere for that matter!).The tables were turned tonight, as the saying goes. We went out to dinner, I coughed, and Jessie lost it. She proceeded to SCREAM ... "NO, I said NO. Bad Boy! NO! NO!" I must say, that wasn't fun. I'm sure all eyes were on us, but I didn't even look up. Just tried to calm her and continue eating, trying not to choke again!

No comments:

Post a Comment