Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

It's been way too long since I've blogged. I'm honored that many of you have sent me notes or told me that you miss my blogs. I've actually missed making them.

My goal was to go back and recap each day since I last blogged, mostly because I have my blogs put in to books every 4 months. I may still do a small version of that in the coming days.

We 3 are well. Today we were invited to Chris' house for dinner with her family, but I felt that there would be too many people for Jessie with Chris' entire family there.

Doreen then invited us, and we spent the afternoon with them. There were just the 5 of them and 3 of us.

Jessie did really well. She spent all her time in the back bedrooms with Shiloh on their iPads. I also found Shiloh reading to Jessie from her books.

We ate a delicious dinner, played Tenzi, ate dessert then watched tv for a bit before we left around 5.

I hope that you had a blessed day with friends or family. I hope that your food was plentiful and what ever you did made lots of good memories.

Love,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment