Sunday, April 16, 2017

He Is Risen! He Is Risen Indeed!

Happy Easter to all my family and friends who follow me. Jon had to work so it was just Jess and me for most of the day. Unexpectedly, Jessie slept in until 9:15 a.m. It took her only a couple minutes to find her basket, because I only hide them upstairs now.

Easter baskets are filled with very little candy, but wrapped presents.






















After Jon got home from work Jessie helped him find his basket since he couldn't find it. That's just too funny because it was almost in plain sight.  Then she helped him open his gifts. Diane and Randie came for dinner and stayed to visit for several hours. It was a really nice day.


A special blessing to me was that Jess and I watched Woodside Troy live at 11:30 a.m. on my iPad and Jessie sat next to me on the couch and sang the songs along with me and listened to the entire service. I was so blessed by that. Thank you, God, for a sensitive, spirit filled daughter who loves you !!











No comments:

Post a Comment