Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Thursday, September 15

A busy day. Bible study for me. Gym for Jessie. MORE WASH !!! Packing for another vacation beginning Saturday. Canned peach preserves with Jon.

Chris brought pizza for dinner then the 2 of us went to Woodside Troy to see Matthew West. It was a really nice benefit concert for our Veterans.

At one point in the concert I lost sight of Matthew and wondered where he was. I turned to my left and he was standing next to the lady on my left with an arm around her shoulders. I couldn't believe it. I was so shocked I forgot to get a picture.

I was happy for her. I struck up a conversation with her prior to the concert. Her and her husband are Canadians and drove 6 hours for the concert. We talked about the benefits of both of our countries, as well as it's neglect in various areas. She was thrilled at how "up close and personal" she was to Matthew West.

Chris spent the night and went to work from our house the next morning. That's always nice for her, and for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment