Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Thursday, September 8

I went to the first session of a new Bible Study topic at Shepherd's Gate. "Jesus The One And Only" by Beth Moore.
Rachel took Jessie to the gym and out to eat. Jon finished packing.

We began a 4 1/2 day camping vacation to Outdoor Adventures, thanks to Brenda and Gary in the late afternoon. We went there last year and Jessie has been talking about it all year. She enjoyed it so much that she wanted to go back.

We decided not to pull out the small kitchen table and Jess enjoyed eating on a tray table in the "living room" for her meals.

We all fell into bed that night totally exhausted. I had been packing for days before our trip and I think on this day my Fitbit said I put in 8,800 steps. I felt like it, too.






No comments:

Post a Comment