Wednesday, July 5, 2017

July 5, 2017

My last post said, "I Can't Believe It's May 1". Well, now it's July 5. So much has happened in these 2 months that I hope to go back and publish at least some pictures. I really do miss blogging.

I think I mentioned that we began going to a "new" church in February. One that had a Special Needs Class at 10:00 a.m. for Jessie. The picture below is her special spot she runs to in her classroom each Sunday. Her comfort zone after walking through a crowded lobby, taking the elevator downstairs and walking through the children's area. She actually enjoys going to church each Sunday, and so do I !!! I am thankful that there are willing workers to be with Jessie and the other 2 boys in the classroom.


1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how relieved I was to see your post. You made my day, my month! Welcome back I missed you all the way from Montana.

    ReplyDelete