Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Treated Myself Today

Took Bill for radiation treatment #5, Wendy's for a root beer float, then K-Mart's for a couple new pairs of pants.  In the past 12 days, Bill has lost 8 pounds.  Overall since being diagnosed with cancer, he's lost 40 pounds.  Definitely time for new pants.  We wouldn't want them falling off in public! 

When we got home Bill ate a little bit then took a nap.  Shannon left early because she and her husband have bought a home and their closing was today.  Congrats!  Jessie played on the iPad, I left Jon in charge and I went and got a pedicure.  That was such a nice treat for me.  I also stopped in and saw my friend, Shannon, who had her kidney removed due to cancer.  She looks great and is recouperating nicely.  Thanks for your prayers on her behalf.  It was nice visiting her.

No comments:

Post a Comment