Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'm Drowning My Day In A Bowl Of Ice Cream

It wasn't a bad day, just very, very busy.  Bill had his first radiation treatment this morning.  I don't think we were in the hospital 10 minutes.  Very fast.  Target for a couple things.  Home, bank and back to Radio Shack, since my new phone I bought yesterday didn't work!  They swapped it out, but that took another hour.  I hadn't planned on being there today.  Hair cuts.  Another long evening appointment.  I am very tired.  I really don't like this pace that this week has been.  I'm really looking forward to next week, as there isn't much on the calendar.  I want to stay home!

No posts tomorrow night, as I am taking Jessie to a local motel for the night to celebrate her 21st birthday with her best friend, Rachel, and her mom, Jane.  I am looking forward to down time, too.  Should be relaxing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment