Friday, June 3, 2011

Working Toward A Plan

We had the Radiologist/Oncologist appointment today and had alot of questions answered.  We still don't have a concrete plan, though, as the doctor wants another CT scan to check on the liver metastisis.  That may determine the length and strengh of radiation (still targeting the esophogus).  That will be next Wednesday.  On Monday he has a measurement and tatoo session.  (I really have to get him that ear ring!)  Radiation will probably be either Thursday or Friday.  Won't know til next week. 

I have a favor ... next Tuesday, June 7, is Jessie's 21st birthday.  If you know our address, and you are able to, could you send her a birthday card?  She'd be thrilled to get so much mail.  If you need my address, contact me through the e-mail address at the bottom of this blog.  I know it's short notice, but she won't care if they're late.  I really appreciate it.  She LOVES her birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment