Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Very Fast Sunday

Today was a whirlwind of activity.  Jess and I had our usual breakfast together and watched John Hagee.  Gave her a bath and then I got ready for church.  "Traded" the van and Jessie for Jon's jeep at church.  Bill and I were able to attend church together.  That was very special.

Came home and fixed a very light lunch and visited with my friend, JoAnne, who came over for about an hour.  We've been playing phone tag for what seems like a month, so we took a one-hour slot to get caught up.  Then the four of us, along with Diane and Randie, went to our cousin Carol and Gerry's house for a  BBQ.  It was such a nice time - thanks so much Carol and Gerry for hosting us.  The food was teriffic and we were able to visit with not only Debbie (she cared for Mom before she passed away), but their two sons, Gerry and David.  It was fun just to sit, visit and laugh.

Just pulled in the driveway and Chris came over for about an hour or so.  We enjoyed fall-like weather on the deck.  Put Jess to bed and now I'm doing my blog.  Next is paperwork.  Or maybe not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment