Monday, March 13, 2017

Happy 60th Birthday, Diane !!!


What could be nicer than celebrating my own birthday? Celebrating my sister's! Today she turned 60!

Yesterday Randie gave Diane a party at The Bath City Bistro in Mt. Clemens. Randie's family was there and Jon and I went after a meeting at church. Pizza, salad, drinks and cupcakes were enjoyed in between playing "feather bowling".

I looked it up on the internet and the game is actually called "Belgian Trough Bowling". There are 3 lanes in this building which makes it the largest such sporting facility in North America. Huh. Didn't know that!

Look it up for the description on what kind of bowling it is and how to play. Even I was able to throw the wooden disc without hurting myself. Walking on the trough, though was a bit tricky. Everyone had a lot of fun.






Happy Birthday, dear sister!
You are dearly loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment