Monday, March 27, 2017

Jessie's Day

Angie took Jessie to the Farm to see all the new baby animals. Here she's petting a baby goat. Our friend, Annika, works there and she always shows Jessie the animals.












Annika was grooming one of the horses when they got there. This picture is too funny. Looks like she wanted to pet the horse but wasn't quite sure if she should get too close.

I went to Rox's house for the day to work on my pictures - a Craft Day. There were 8 of us total. We all brought something for a brunch, then we began working on whatever project we wanted to do. I am very far behind with my pictures and I spent several hours putting them in order so I can put them in a photo album. I have always put them in albums as soon as I got the pictures. I stopped doing that after Bill passed away and now I have to get caught up. Both Bill and Jessie always looked at photo albums very often. Jessie still does.

Here's 3 of us ... Me, Brenda and Rox. I forgot to mention that we spent quite a bit of time laughing, too. It was a very nice day and we all want to do it at least once a month.





No comments:

Post a Comment