Friday, September 24, 2010

An A+ Day

Bill went to work today and accomplished more than he set out to do.  Everything went well and the wind didn't carry him away.  He felt good and looked good.  Thank you, Jesus, for an A+ day for Bill.

I spent the first half of the day still in the dumps and had the weepies.  Boy, I hate being in that state of mind.  I kept reminding myself that I was allowed to be down for a bit, but I wasn't about to wallow there.  Late this afternoon I was back to my normal self, what ever that is. 

The crabbies must be going around, because Jess had her turn today.  She was so crabby for her aide, that she finally had to take a nap.  She slept hard for about a half hour, then was back to her loving self.  Sort of. 

Soon I'll post something about my wonderful son.  Just have to ask him what I can and can not post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment