Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Comment From Bill

The other night I asked Bill how personal I could get about him on this blog.  He just stared at me for a moment then said: "Well, do not publish my underware size, but if you want to tell them my shirt size, I could use a few more shirts!."  So much for a straight answer. 

Today was a rough day for Bill.  He's had nose bleeds for months - even before being diagnosed with cancer.  It's difficult for him because he never knows when it will happen.  He didn't work today because of the rain and he said that sitting around  is hard for him.  He does better mentally when he can go to work.  Tomorrow is chemo day again and both of us aren't looking forward to it.  We'll probably get the results of the biopsy on his esophogus, too.  I really don't even want to know.  I'd like to be an ostrich and stick my head in the ground for awhile.  When I pop my head out, things will be like they used to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment