Monday, January 9, 2017

I'm Exhausted

If I just knew when to stop, or pace myself better, I'd probably not be so tired. I had an agenda and I wanted to do as much as I could. I did laundry, cleaned up the laundry room and washed the floor, finished justifying my check book (woo hoo!), wrote out checks, finished the winter village, removed decorations from the kitchen tree ready for the snowmen, folded clothes and put them away from a couple days ago, collected garbage for tomorrow's pick up, made some appointments, did computer work, and continued putting away Christmas decorations. I'm ready to sit down and read. I hope that tomorrow will be a continuation of today. Other than taking Darla to school and have the trainer work with both of us, I'm free again. However, we've got 3-6" of predicted snow, then freezing rain then rain for tomorrow. If it happens, I'm staying home.

No comments:

Post a Comment