Thursday, January 5, 2017

Jessie's Great Day






Rachel took Jessie to the Play Place and met Brent, his mom and his aide. If I didn't see the pictures, I wouldn't have believed that Jessie actually went into the bounce house or the large swing pictured above. I'm positive she wouldn't have done it if I were there, either. When they were finished there they met at McDonald's for lunch. Jessie was so excited when she got home. She had one of the best day's ever. She was VERY happy. Thank you, Rachel! And, thank you, Diane for finding this place and inviting Jessie to be part of it along with her best friend, Brent.

If you're wondering about the purplish color picture, it's a "dark room" with chalk walls. The participants can use chalk on all the walls and it glows. Pretty cool. She probably had chalk on her butt since she was bracing herself on the wall behind her.

Thank you to each of you who will be praying for me tomorrow morning for my EGD. It's appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. If you have a minute, I'd like to introduce you to my blog "Emily's Virtual Rocket". This is a serious newsblog with a special emphasis on transgender issues. Almost every day, the newsblog is updated, so you can read the very latest. In addition, I have covered news critiquing Donald Trump.

    I hope you find this interesting. Please paste the following:

    emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    If you wish to comment-

    thoreaugreen@gmail.com

    Emily Shorette

    ReplyDelete