Saturday, March 28, 2020

Lunch Out !!!

March 28

Jess and I went out today on a necessary drive. We drove thru Romeo Wendy's and ordered our lunch. We even got to talk to James, the owner. We ate in a parking lot. Then we went to Walgreen's drive thru for prescriptions and I got gas in my van. On the way home Jessie pointed out all the places that were closed. She kept pointing and saying "Closed!"  "Closed!"  "Closed!" I hope she gets it this time.

I must say that Jessie has been a lot happier this afternoon. She's been laughing quite a bit!

I spent quite a bit of time at my computer today going through my "Do Today" and "Jobs to be Done" boxes. I found this quote by Eleanor Roosevelt:

If life were predictable, 
it would cease to be life,
and be without flavor.

I think we would all agree that we could do without so much flavor right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment