Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Mail Call

Tuesday, March 24

I forgot to post yesterday! I have to get back in to the routine again of blogging before I shut down my computer.

Jessie had her eye doctor appointment today and we were given GREAT news. The dr. said the cornea looked good and he saw no evidence of a scratch or flap. Thank you SO MUCH for your prayers for a healing of Jessie's eye. We still need to apply the eye cream for a month, as well as continue the month-long antibiotic. I am so grateful that God healed her eye. He is still our Miracle Worker!

On the way to Jessie's appointment today, I pointed out to her all the places that were closed and had no cars in the parking lot. I hoped that it would help her understand that it wasn't just something I was saying. She wanted MOD Pizza but I showed her that it, too, was closed. I said: "I'll just have to make you a BBQ Chicken Pizza". Her response? "OH, NO!"  Thanks, Jess. We drove thru Wendy's for a parking lot lunch instead. 

Jessie received many cards and gifts through the mail. We have a PO Box, so we have to go to the post office to pick up our mail, which we don't do every day. Thank you to everyone who has sent her a get well greeting.



No comments:

Post a Comment