Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Mom Entered Heaven 9 Years Ago !!!

March 31

I can not believe that my Mom has been in Heaven for 9 years today! Really - where does the time go? There isn't a day I don't think of her and think to call her like I used to every night.

March 8 of this month was Bill's home going! That's incredible, too. He was here, today, in the family room. Well, not literally. Jess was watching one of our home videos and there he was. Some times those videos are hard to watch, sometimes they are comforting.

As I think over what is happening in the world and all the prayer needs, I feel overwhelmed to remember them all. I do keep a prayer journal, but lately the things we need to pray for have become so extreme. I am SO glad that our Heavenly Father doesn't get overwhelmed. Not at all. He tells us in His Word to bring all our cares to Him. He can be trusted to make a way. That is what I do. I hope you do, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment