Saturday, April 30, 2011

Another Good Bye

Another full day at Mom's.  Too full.  A friend of Diane's came today for Meeko.  We're very glad that he'll have a nice home to go to and another cat to keep him company.  He's been alone for too long.  However, it was just another good bye.  I can't believe that I cried.  I don't even like cats.  Except Meeko.  He was a good companion for my mom.

The four of us and Di and Randie went out to dinner tonight.  That was nice.  Jess did well - until we got home and then she had a royal meltdown.  Cried and cried and cried.  She said she was sad, and I know it's because she knows she won't see Meeko anymore.  Too much change for her.  First Grandma goes to Heaven, then her house is being emptied and the room Jess claimed as her own is empty.  Now no more Meeko.  Too much change for someone who needs stability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment