Friday, April 22, 2011

A Gift of Relaxation

For those of you who noticed that I didn't post last night, everything's OK.  Bill and I were given a gift of money with the express wishes to go away over night and rest.  We chose last night because Jon didn't have to work yesterday or today.  Our time away was very restful.  We went to a couple stores, checked in at the Hampton Inn (not even 10 minutes from home, but who cares?) and I went in the whirlpool.  We went to Mr. B's for dinner then returned to the Inn to play several games of Banana Grams.  I finished a book and started another one.  I have not been able to read in months, and that was very nice.  Bill also started a book, "Heaven Is For Real".  In all, it was a great time away to be together and rest.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment