Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Longer Post

Bill said that my post last night was way too short and I had to write a longer one.  So, I'll try.  After all, I always do what my husband tells me to do, don't I dear? 

Jon went to Sunday School then we met in the parking lot and Bill and I went to church and Jon brought Jessie home.  The service was great. 

Lois came to dinner after church to celebrate her birthday, which is tomorrow.  Being as tired as I was yesterday, I didn't plan anything special.  Just had Mama Rosa's frozen individual pizzas and a salad.  Played a couple games and had snacks. 

Bill's doctor's appointment is 2:30 tomorrow afternoon.  Let's praise Jesus for what He has done in Bill's life so far, and what He's going to do for Him in the future.  We continue to trust God in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment