Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Hot One, For Sure!

We've had a nice day today, despite the very high temperatures and high humidity.  All I can say is that both Bill and I are VERY glad that we are NOT at Family Camp.  A day like today in a pop up camper would not have been tolerable. 

Thanks goes to Frank and Judy who came before noon and helped put up Bill's bean poles in the garden.  They can now climb as much as they'd like.  Jon worked, Jane had Jessie and Bill and I went to Meijer's.  They are in their 4th week of a 16-week remodeling project, and I may not go back until then!  Bill used the electric wheelchair and enjoyed just being out, then relaxed the rest of the afternoon.  I'm doing well with Bill's tube feeding.  At least I'm not scared of it anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment