Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thanks, Di!

Diane responded to my blog post that I've been having a hard time and came and we had a "date".  We went out to lunch (took Bill with us and he ate 1/2 bowl of chicken noodle soup!), checked on some coins we've had and finally delivered outdoor furniture to Julie!  Plus, I got a nice, big, long hug.  I needed that.  Thanks, Di, I am doing better tonight.

However, I am sad as my neighbor, Linda (58) passed away last night.  Doug and Linda already lived in their house across the street when we moved into ours almost 25 years ago.  Please pray for her husband, and two grown boys.  Doug is having a very hard time; they were married for 41 years and did everything together.

Jessie had a great day with our good friend and aide, Jane.  She took Jess to pick raspberries - a first!  Jess picked her own pint and Jane was surprised that Jess' hands weren't stained - until she looked at her shirt!  She used her shirt for a towel.  A small price to pay for a new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment