Monday, July 25, 2011

Please Pray For Cholera Outbreak

As you know, my very good friend, Lois, is a missionary in LaPointe, Haiti.  There is another cholera outbreak in the area, and there are over 400 patients at the Centre Medical Beraca (across the street from her house) and prayer is needed for a miracle.  Unfortunately 90 have died, and 3 cases of cholera have been reported at the House of Hope (next to the hospital - a long-term care facility for children).  Health care workers are over-loaded and the situation is critical.  Please pray.

On a different note ... If you've been praying for motivation for me, please stop!  I had more motivation today than I have had in months, and more motivation than hours in my day!  I'm exhausted!  Jess and I had a great Girl's Day Out.  I really love being with my daughter, and she enjoyed being with me today, too.  That's a blessing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment