Friday, July 15, 2011

Yah !!!!!!!!!!!

I splurged the other night on Chinese for dinner because I was absolutely too tired to fix anything.  My favorite is the left overs that I mix all together in one big pan with some extra sauce.  It tastes even better than the first day.  Anyway, as Mom, Jon, Jess and I sat down to eat, Bill walked by and decided that he wanted a spoonful, even though he has not eaten solid food in almost 2 months.  The doctor told him that he could begin to reintroduce solid foods again next week.  The temptation got the best of him tonight and after one swallow that didn't hurt, he tried another ... then another ... then another!  Yah !!!!!!!!!!!  He ate a small bowl of rice, chicken and beef without any pain or nausea.  Looks like he's on the road to the biggest juiciest steak ever sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment