Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve

What a nice day. We slept in, got cleaned up and ate breakfast (my mom's Prize Coffee Cake that I rarely make because I'd eat the entire thing), then opened presents. (Jon has to work tomorrow.) It was great watching Jessie open her "ten presents" and exclaim over each one like it was something she's wanted for years. However, after that was done, she was back on the floor with her Apples to Apples cards and iPad. Oh, well!


The picture on the right is Jessie getting out the presents, reading the tag and telling Jon who gets the present.
















Later in the afternoon we had a delicious duck dinner, Jon and I watched "Finding Dory" and then we had pie for dessert. I asked Jessie which one she wanted: pumpkin or peach. Her answer: "apple". Needless to say, she didn't get apple.









No comments:

Post a Comment