Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Decorating For Christmas

We finally got the family room tree decorated. I had my ornaments on it last year so this year was Jessie's turn to put all her ornaments on. She has a couple rubbermaids full and almost all are on the tree.

As you can see, if you will enlarge the pictures, you'll see ornaments that she made in school, some I made and some that are small toys or stuffed animals that fit well in holes in the tree. The close up one has her baby comb on it, a first year ornament and a baby picture.





















Jon decided he'd put his tree up after I twisted his arm. He hasn't put it up in a couple years. He, too, has ornaments he made, I made and baby and child toys that became ornaments.Jessie unwrapped all his ornaments and handed them to him to place on the tree. She did the same with hers.








No comments:

Post a Comment