Monday, May 9, 2011

Gardening

This is the time of year that I need to be out and working in my garden.  However, with my bad back and knees, it is impossible.  I sure wish it were different, because I do like to garden.  Like my mom, I guess.  She was still gardening on her knees in her 80's!  If you find me on my knees in my garden, it won't be because I planned it.  You'd have to help me up.

I am so very grateful for my friend, Doreen, who has offered to work for me and take care of the gardening that I can not do.  Our yard will look so nice this year.  Thanks, Doreen!  I sure appreciate you and your hard work.

A good day for Bill.  He's trying to get things done around here while he can.  He has a doctor's appointment next Tuesday and we'll see if there will be anymore chemo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment