Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Had A Good Day Today!

I'm not sure why, but I had a good physical day.  Even though I worked outside most of the day, I'm feeling pretty good!  It felt so good to be outside and accomplishing something.  I'm also trying not to look at the clock and be guided by time.  My watch broke awhile back and I am not going to get another.  I've enjoyed just living and not looking at the clock every few minutes and have it guide my day.  Of course, I need to when there are appointments, but on days that we can stay home, time doesn't matter. 

I think I forgot to mention that Bill is putting a roof over our back deck.  He's been working at it for a couple of weeks since he's been rained out alot.  Today he's 99% done with shingling.  It looks great.  However, he's VERY tired.  I think he's done too much too soon, but he's enjoying himself.

We will be calling the doctor on Monday, too, because Bill's having difficulty swallowing again.  Please pray that the problem would be minor and easily taken care of.  Even water bothers him.  Thanks for your prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment