Wednesday, May 18, 2011

National Visit Your Relatives Day

Diane told me not to come to the hospital until she was able to go home, but I didn't listen.  I went and picked up her iPad and spent the afternoon with her.  After all, it was "National Visit Your Relatives Day".  At least that's what they said on the radio.  I left the hospital at 5:00 and Diane finally got sprung around 8:30 p.m.  She will follow up with her cardiologist in a couple weeks.  She's feeling much better.

Dishwasher door won't close!  Guess what I'm doing tonight?  Washing dishes.  And dishes.  And dishes.  I had loaded it to the max.  Upstairs bathroom ceiling fan is leaking.  Too much rain.  You can almost take a shower when you sit down in there.  Not a good idea - it's cold!  Let's hope nothing else goes wrong tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment