Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

There really is meaning behind this picture.  I'll get to it in a minute.

Bill let me sleep in today, then made breakfast for Jessie and me.  We  (Jess and I) usually eat together watching church on tv each Sunday.  After that we went to Mom's and worked a bit with Diane for a couple hours.  McDonald's drive thru and ate in the van at Stoney Creek at the beach.  Home and put the screens back on the windows for the summer.  BBQ pork steak, stuffing and veggies for dinner.  Gifts after Jon got home from work.  A very nice day.  God has blessed me by allowing me to be a Mom.  Being a wife and mother was all I ever wanted in my life.  He gave me both.  Thank you, Jesus!

OK - here's the meaning behind the wierd picture.  After we were done working at Mom's we sat on the couch in the garage and ate a Klondike bar in honor of Mom.  She always had Klondike bars in her freezer, so I thought it was appropriate for Mother's Day to eat a Klondike bar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment