Friday, May 13, 2011

Things Are Moving Along Well

Bill has been feeling well and working outside if it isn't raining.  Last night he was in alot of pain, but just from exertion.  He has a doctor's appointment next Tuesday, then we'll know what, if anything, he needs to do. 

Jon is closing in on the end of his probation period at work.  He enjoys his work and the ability to have a new vehicle and money in his pocket. 

Jessie is much happier.  I've also got her to say "Bless you!" when I cough, rather than "NO!"  She keeps asking to go to a motel, so I think that's what we'll do for her 21st. birthday.  Maybe just girls, too!  That would be fun. 

Randie is home from the hospital and recouperating at home.  She's having trouble sleeping at night, and shortness of breath, but other than that, I think she's doing well.  I'm sure she can't wait to get all better.

Diane's been busy working on Mom's house and visiting Randie in the hospital and now being with her at home.  Just a couple more days, and the house will be up for sale.  Boo Hoo!

My house is an organized mess.  We have boxes on boxes on boxes of stuff from Mom's that I brought here, and in order to find a place for items, I have to rearrange closets and rooms.  Ordinarily I would have had most of it done already, but I can not work physically like I used to.  I am in constant pain with my back and knees.  Whenever I do anyting physical, I pay for it.  I have to take lots of rest peiods., which I really don't.  I am not used to this and it is hard for me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment