Thursday, September 22, 2011

Coupons

Bill cringes when I get a Kohl's flyer in the mail with a peel-off sticker revealing the percentage I can get off items.  My last one was 30%, so you know where I was yesterday.  He should be excited, as most items were for him and I even got $20.00 in Kohl's bucks.

Well, in today's mail I got two (early) birthday cards.  One from Family Christian Stores and one from Hallmark.  They both included coupons !!!!  FCS was 33% of and Hallmark was 20%.  When I showed him my cards and coupons he just stared at me and handed me the cards back.  Wonder what he was thinking?

The infusion session went well for Bill.  He made it home and had "lunch" before he started feeling pretty sick.  Let's hope, and pray, that he'll not take 14 days to begin feeling good again.  Last month was 10.  We'll see.

Bill's mom's BP continues to fluctuate between very high to about normal.  Sometimes she feels good and sometimes she doesn't.  We have to go meet with Care Management tomorrow because they want her to be released and go to Rehab.  I hope that Bill will be able to go with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment