Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy 28th Anniversary To Us !!!

Twenty-eight years and almost 4 hours ago, we said "I DO!"  Bill and I have been blessed with a wonderful marriage and two wonderful children.  If you look closely at the picture, I'm sure you'll recognize many people!

To celebrate our special day, Bill and I went for a nice hundred-mile ride.  First we dropped off some furniture at his cousin's house, had the oil changed in the van in Richmond, then drove to St. Clair.  We usually sit along the boardwalk, but today decided to drive to Port Huron.  It was such a beautiful day. 

When we got to Port Huron I got myself a lunch at Wendy's and then we went and sat almost under the Blue Water Bridge and watched the rapidly moving river.  Two very large ships almost snuck up on us.  For such large ships, they sure are quiet.

After I ate and we were done watching, we went to the mall and looked around.  Back down to Cracker Barrel, but only to look around their wonderful store.  When we got to Imlay City we went to the Save More store, and I spent only 61cents!  We bought some vegetables and fruit at the stand at 35 Mile Road, then on home.  Julie and Kylee were there to drop off some cookies and visit.  In all, it was a very, very nice Anniversary Day.  Thank you, Jesus, for blessing Bill and I with each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment