Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Picture From Yesterday

Bill and I don't get our picture taken together very often, but Chris made us pose at yesterday's get-together.  I think it is a very nice picture.  And, it just might be our official 28th. Anniversary picture, as it will be the big day next Saturday, September 17.

It is rare that I do no work around the house.  Bill told me I had to do nothing today - had to take the day off, so to speak.  I try not to work on Sundays anyway, but it doesn't always work that way.  There's always something I need to do. 

However, I have spent almost the entire day on the deck.  Reading, playing on the iPad, taking a nap, just relaxing.  It it very hard to do, believe it or not.  I keep thinking of stuff I should be doing.  So far the only work I've done is clean up the kitchen after meals.  I have about 4 hours before I go to bed, so maybe I'll begin another book.  Or, if I can't get the iPad away from Bill, I'll play some games on my iPhone.  I must say, I do feel rested.

2 comments:

  1. great photo of the two of you!! Love you, Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great photo! I wish we could get Bill and Kenny together for a "head" shot!

    ReplyDelete