Friday, September 9, 2011

A "Date Day" With My Men

Bill, Jon and I went out today for several hours.  We went to the Post Office (for mail), the bank (for money), McDonald's (for a $1.00 breakfast sandwich for me), Family Christian Stores (for a book for Bill's Monday night men's group), Sears (clothes for Jon), Kohl's (baby clothes for the Torres'), Steak and Shake (lunch for Jon and I and chocolate milk for Bill), Barnes and Noble (for a book for Jon), Christmas Tree Shops (just because), and Best Buy (to pick up a previously bought DVD/Video player that had to be reordered for Jessie).  Wheh! 

You're probably wondering how Bill managed all that.  Well, we pushed him in the wheelchair and he sat a couple times in the van and played on the iPad.  I kept telling him to keep his head straight so the shine off his head would light our way, and I placed several kisses atop that bald head.  Over all, he had a good day. He even came home and worked for about an hour outside on the deck.  VERY tired tonight, though.

Jessie had a doctor's appointment at 3:30.  From there we went to Walgreen's for prescriptions then Kohl's to look around again at baby clothes.  She did pretty good.  Right now, I can't wait to go upstairs and call it a day.  I've definitely done enough for one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment