Saturday, August 29, 2020

Darla's New Look Out


It appears that Darla has a new look-out in the back yard: right on the wet dirt left of my Faux tree! As Jon wiped her off before she came in the house, he said "Don't you know you're a white dog?"

I spent quite a bit of time working on the computer today doing catch up and I'm not quite done. Several loads of wash and straightening up the house took up the rest of the time. Unfortunately, something I did aggravated my upper back. I had to take a pain pill early this evening. It's still very uncomfortable.

Jess and I went to the bank, Walgreen's then drive thru Wendy's for lunch and we ate with the goats. She was crabby today. She finally agreed to taking some Tylenol. 

They neighborhood was abuzz today ... someone was doing siding on their new addition, another was power washing their house, someone was cutting their lawn and another was having post holes dug for a new fence! It was such a beautiful day for working outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment