Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Pain

Today hasn't been a good physical day for me. The pain in my back has been bad enough I needed pain meds. I go tomorrow to see the dr for my MRI results, even though I already have them. It's not good. My back/spine is a mess. We'll see what he has to say about why I can't walk without a cane. 

Jon and I went to Leo's Coney Island for breakfast. There were only 3 other customers in there. Plastic "walls" surrounded each booth, plus not every area was open because of social distancing. I enjoyed my cinnamon swirl French Toast and bacon. Then we shopped at Kroger's. Jessie was super excited to empty all the bags and exclaim over what we now had in the house to eat!

Jess had a fun day with Jane. They went outside and played ball and ring toss. She painted and did bookwork. Darla had a dr appointment at 2:00. Her ear infection hasn't cleared up yet, so more medicine. Poor dog. It's a wonder she didn't have a heart attack on the way there. She shakes so bad and whines like she's being tortured. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment