Saturday, August 1, 2020

Another Two-Day Post

Friday, July 31
I was gone most of the day yesterday with the "Glory Girls" and husbands for a pot-luck. It was nice to just sit, eat and laugh for most of the afternoon. I was tired when I got home so I didn't do much. Jennifer was with Jessie most of the day and they did quite a bit of homework.

Saturday, August 1
Jon worked today, so it was just Jess and me. She LOVES it when it's just the 2 of us. Does she do anything with me? Nope. She wants to "be by myself" and play on her "iPad". OK then. I did laundry, paperwork, computer work and cleaned up the house. Now it's time to give Jessie a bath and almost call it a night. Here's a picture of our resident squirrel who is not afraid of me being 6" from him, although through the window. 



No comments:

Post a Comment