Monday, August 24, 2020

Sunday and Monday

 Sunday, August 23

It was a quiet morning, just Jess and me, as Jon had to work. Then Diane and Randie came for a couple hours and we had lunch together. Chris came later in the day and brought her dinner. I had made a large roasted chicken for our dinner. Jon and I picked up an oak table for the "new" deck. I saw it on our local FB site. I'm very pleased with it. It almost looks like the one I already have in my dining room.


Monday, August 24

Jess wasn't herself today. She was a bit crabby, then too quiet. She went outside to swing, but didn't sing, which is very unusual. She also slept for several hours. Since dinner, though, she's her old self again. I fixed BBQ Bacon Stuffed Zucchini Pizza for dinner and got a thumbs up. Jon also said to make it again! I did about 2 days worth of work today. I'm pooped tonight. My upper back isn't being nice to me, either. Oh, well. Tomorrow's another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment