Thursday, September 10, 2015

Oh Where Is My Potato Masher?

If you're familiar with the Veggie Tale song, "Oh, Where Is My Hair Brush?" you can sing it but instead of singing hair brush, insert potato masher. For YEARS I've kept the potato masher in the container with my other kitchen utensils on the kitchen counter by the stove. About a month ago I decided to take it out of there and put it away since I rarely use it. Except for last week when we made peach marmalade and tonight when I made real mashed potatoes.  Do you think I can find the masher? I have no clue where I put it. That just goes to show you that if you've kept something for years, don't give it away, or even move it - as soon as you do you'll need it! And, if you're like me, you won't be able to find it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane was with Jessie today and they had a great day. It's been quite sometime since Jane helped out. They were outside most of the day, going to Stoney Creek and walking around on the trails, having a picnic at McDonald's and playing 2 hours of Apples 2 Apples on the deck, as well as Jessie swinging in her hammock for an hour. Jess has been in bed for over an hour already - she's pooped!

I had a very productive day: I went to Bible Study and got my book for the next 11-week Beth Moore Bible Study, had a pedicure, met a friend for lunch, went to the post office, had the oil changed in the van, got gas, and went to the bank. Jon worked but he was not well at all today. He had total body ache today and has even called in for tomorrow. I pray that this is nothing serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment