Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sunday

Jon wasn't feeling well this morning - his joints ached pretty bad - so only I went to church. We went to Benny's for lunch and saw my "old" and good friend, JoAnne. She still lives on the street we grew up on since 1968. I was a year ahead of her in school, but we do go way back! She sat with us when she finished her lunch then came back to the house to visit. I finally gave her her birthday gifts - her birthday is in January! Pathetic. Jon, JoAnne and I watched last week's episode of "Scorpion", then she left to run errands. Jess has been pretty crabby, weepy, moaning, yelling, and just plain miserable. We gave her plenty of medication thinking she may be in pain and she'd take a nap. Not a chance! She's less crabby, but definitely WIDE AWAKE! Oh, dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment