Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Walkin' In The Rain

This is my second post for today, the one below of our second day of vacation.

Jon went back to work and his residents were VERY HAPPY to see him. He said it was good to get back into a routine again.

I spent most of the day doing paper work. I thought I was only one month behind in recording for Jessie. Seems I'm 2 months behind. Not good. Spent most of today just getting the papers in order. Tomorrow I record and tape.

Jessie can't swim for two weeks until she sees the doctor so instead Brenda took Jessie on a small walk. They prepared for rain, and it did rain. That's really OK because Jessie LOVES being in the rain. They had lunch at McDonald's then went bowling. I had Jess come home early because she had an unexpected doctor's appointment at the behaviorist's office at 3:30 p.m. That took 2 hours out of my paper work time. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment