Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Prayers Requested

I haven't had a chance to breath since we've been home, thus there are no pictures yet. Plus, I need to go to bed NOW as I need to get up at 4:00 a.m. and we leave at 5:00 a.m. to be at the hospital at 6:00 a.m. for Jessie's surgery at 7:45 a.m.  Please lift us all up in prayer. This will be a challenging event for Jessie. She's doing good so far. Pray that her recovery will be with minimal pain and she can come home tomorrow. Thanks so much!

I do need to blow my own horn, so to speak. I saved my (27 year old!) son tonight. He came out of the bathroom very distraught. He looked up and saw a very menacing and large spider over his head. Jon does not do spiders. I have to admit it was nasty. It looked like a brown recluse spider, but it was red. I've never seen a red spider before. Anyway, I had to stand on the toilet bowl and kill it. Way to go, ME! Jon is no good when there's a spider. No help what so ever! He's lucky I'm a Mom. We can do anything when it comes to saving our children! (Just don't remind Jon that when Bill was here I refused to kill them, too. I made him get them. Now, I have to be brave for my children!)


2 comments:

  1. have been praying for Jessie all morning and for you and Jon too. Good job on the spider! I would have been calling someone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying all went well and that Jessie is home and resting (and Mom, too). Love that your son is scared of spiders - my 29 year old is too. Not my favorite creature either, but a mom will do what a mom has to do! He has the same reaction to millers (those powdery moths that love light bulbs at this time of year.) You have to flush them because putting them 'squished' in a Kleenex in the garbage gives them a second life - sounds like the making of a horror movie to me! Hope all is well and best wishes from Big Sky Country.

    ReplyDelete