Thursday, July 30, 2020

Another Busy Day

Jessie had "speech" this morning, we grabbed lunch then she had her hair cut. We got home in time for me to rest a bit before Rachel came to watch Jess while Jon and I took Darla to the vet for an appointment. I was SO mad. They keep their door locked. You have to call to let them know you're there. They come out to get Darla and refuse us entry! I was so ticked. After the vet looks her over, she calls you to let you know what she needs (shots). When she's done, they don't bring Darla back out until the receptionist calls to get your credit card number to pay. I didn't leave the van and spent $170.00 !!! Then the vet calls again and you can ask questions. Thankfully, I'm not mad anymore. Just ticked. It makes a person feel like they have the cooties! Yeah, I know we're in a pandemic. However, I've sat in doctor's offices with people 6' apart and definitely could do the same in a vets office. Enough. 


I am, without a doubt, an extraordinary person!
I need a room entirely devoted to books. I've run out of room on
various bookshelves around the house.
I just got a CBD order in with 7 books!
That should hold me for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment