Monday, January 11, 2016

A Productive Day

I could name a lot of things that I did today, but the most important was getting Jessie to help around the house. She folded towels, emptied the dishwasher and I even got her to do some mosaic art projects. She LOVES doing them. She is really good at fine motor skills and her mosaic pictures are really nice.

Doreen came this afternoon and brought Matt who cleaned off the van, shoveled the front walk, put down ice melter and took out the garbage cans. I had planned on doing that this morning (minus the garbage cans) but my back was in bad shape. Now we're already for our next storm, which begins late tonight.

Did I mention Jessie's new thing she's harping on?  "Snow all done. Summer now! Tent. Brenda. Small house. Swim little pool."  Because we've had very little snow up until yesterday, she thinks winter is all done. She wants to go camping again with Brenda, stay in the small "cabin" and swim in the kiddie pool. Every day we go through this. At least 10 times. For those of you that are laughing ... it is NOT funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment