Monday, January 4, 2016

Where's Rachel?

I was going to text Rachel this morning and ask her why she was late for work. And I was going to say, "Don't tell me you're in Florida, either!" (which she is). She's gone all week then starts her new semester at college and will only be able to work on Friday's and some Saturday's. If you're reading this Rachel, we missed you !!! Hope you and your mom are having a great time!

My morning began with an hour's Annual Assessment meeting and a Comcast repairman replacing our modem that wasn't picking up our home WiFi. Wash and lots of paperwork finished off the morning and early afternoon.

Jess has been quite ornery and has done a lot of yelling at me. Most of it has been after we returned from a doctor's appointment. There was a screeching toddler in the waiting room and I could tell that Jess was close to a panic attack. One of the MT's noticed and got us back to a room to wait our turn. That helped, but for the next half hour, that child didn't shut up. I think there were quite a few adults who might have had a panic attack, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment