Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Not A Normal Day For Jessie

Brenda needed to take off this week to continue to help her mom who had knee replacement. Our new aide, Jen, was going to start today, but her father is seriously ill in ICU and family is more important. Soooo, it was just Jess and me ... and Barry, Chris and Marilyn! Because I had no one to care for Jessie, we had our once-a-month Stephen Ministry Leader's meeting here. Marilyn made potato soup and Chris brought cheese cake. We began at noon with lunch, and the last person left at 4:45 p.m. It was a very good meeting, just long, which they all are. There really is a lot to discuss and plan in keeping our SM current and interesting.

Yesterday was a very bad physical day (my back) for me and today wasn't much better. When everyone left I sat on the couch and took a nap then fixed a late dinner and we ate with Jon when he got home from work. I'm ready to call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment