Saturday, January 30, 2016

Snow Done! Summer Here!

That's what Jessie has been saying for weeks, and today it was almost true. Fifty degrees. Sunshine. No wind. Perfect. Rachel spent the day with Jessie and they cleaned up her room, went to the Library, Wendy's for lunch then spent quite a bit of time outside. No gloves, not hat. Just one happy girl singing her Jesus songs at the top of her lungs!

Jon and I went to the post office then walked around Partridge Creek mall. Lunch was happily eaten at Red Lobster. When we got home Jon cleaned his fish tank and I rested.

If I were to go to work at this time in my life, I'd have to work afternoons or nights. Days are just not good for me, but right now? I could work for several more hours. No problem. Bill was the exact opposite and so is Jon. He's been in bed for a half hour already. Jessie on the other hand, is a combination of both. She's both a morning person and a night person. She's up in bed on FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment